Associate Account Manager Brazil
Based in:, Brazil
We are on the lookout for an Associate Account Manager who is willing and ready to conquer the Brazilian market along with us.
Are you ready for the challange?
We are a venture backed, international tech startup based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia aiming to change the eCommerce ecosystem in South-East Asia, Brazil and India. TrustedCompany’s mission is to help online shoppers make better decisions when buying online as well as providing online stores with a revolutionary business tool that increases their sales through customer reviews. Sounds like a win-win situation, doesn’t it?
We are currently a total of 40 people and 19 nationalities, making online businesses successful in South-East Asia, Brazil and India from our offices in Kuala Lumpur and Sao Paolo. Within just 3 years, we have already helped 300+ online businesses such as Vaio, Ray Ban, Sephora, Lenskart, Fern N Petals or Nusatrip.
We are growing faster than we could ever dream of therefore we need your help to manage and proceed this tremendous growth.
DAY TO DAY MISSION:
- Responsible for customer relationships and projects of the assigned Account
- Forecast and track key account metrics
- Proactively provide value to customers
- Establish, maintain and grow profitable business relationships with selected customer(s) and prospects
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Identify and grow opportunities within territory and collaborate with sales teams to ensure growth attainment
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Meet targets for retention, renewal and upsell
- Sales, account management, e-commerce, technology, or business background
- At least 1-2 years’ experience in sales and client account management in technology industry.
- Degree/Diploma in Business administration, Marketing, Communications or any relevant field
- Excellent customer relationship, negotiation, contract management and account management skills
- Customer focused mindset with proven ability to respond quickly to internal and external customer needs
- Analytical & clear thinking skills with the ability to synthesize complex issues into simple solutions and messages
- Experience in working in a team to achieve growth, identifying cross and upsell opportunities within portfolio and account trends to mitigate attrition risk.
- Demonstrated ability to present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Excellent communication in Portuguese and good communication skills in English
- Tried to buy something online and has been influenced by online reviews at some point
- A bullet proof positive attitude
- A natural wish to “understand others before you try to make them understand you”
- To foster your career at the leading review platform for online commerce in Emerging Markets
- A solid compensation package
- A competitive & fun culture
- The possibility of leaving a major footprint in TrustedCompany’s history
- A team that supports your personal development
- Great office location: 100 meters from Paraiso subway (green line)
- A great career path to grow withing the company if you do well
Sounds like something you would go for? Apply now!
We are excited to get in touch!