Based in: Kuala Lumpur
We are looking for a passionate, entrepreneurial, smart & driven sales rock stars, preferably with people management experience to join our sales team to manage the acquisition and success of e-commerce merchants across our 7 markets in Southeast Asia.
• Managing the seller/merchant relationships by taking care of their sales & marketing on iprice, working on upselling and maintenance of value added services our partners
• Building strong communication channels at all levels of the seller’s organization, setting proper expectations, providing clear status communications, and managing sellers towards a growth plan.
• Managing key improvement initiatives and projects: Drive new coupon site launches and provision of value added services like blogging, newsletters by partnering with marketing teams
• Analyzing the business: Conduct deep dive analysis and provide routine executive-level reporting on the health of the seller’s current business and future opportunities. Publish recommendations and action plans based on data from analytics & revenues.
What you bring to the table:
• 3-5 years of work experience in B2B sales, Account Management, relationship management or affiliate marketing in the e-commerce industry coupled with people management experience
• Fluency in English, one of the following languages big advantage – Indonesian/Thai /Mandarin/Cantonese
• Experience in a highly analytical, metrics-driven, results-oriented environment with external customer interaction. • Experience with e-commerce, retail, advertising, or media would be an advantage
• Prior experience influencing C-level executives is highly desirable.
Here’s the deal:
• Experience the most exciting growth phase of a start-up first-hand
• Work in a fast-pace environment, with many challenges every day
• Grow as part of the company with new career opportunities along the way
• Become part of our dynamic, fun and international team of entrepreneurs
If all this sounds exciting to you, send your CV, one or two sentences about why you’re interested in the job, your next possible start date and your salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org. Looking forward to learning more about you!