BD Manager (Coupons)
Based in: Kuala Lumpur
We are Southeast Asia’s one stop shopping destination having consolidated millions of products and promotions from leading local and international online shops into a single discovery engine and coupon website. Having successfully closed our Series A funding round last year, iprice is well-poised to become the largest Southeast Asian e-commerce aggregator. With a motivated team of more than 120 people we have amassed a database of more than 800 partners and reached more than 10 million shoppers.
We are looking for a highly motivated, genuinely passionate, Business Development Manager (Coupons) to take ownership over this high-revenue generating business line for all seven countries in which iprice has presence.
As a Business Development Manager (Coupons) at iprice, you will have the opportunity to help one of SE Asia’s fastest growing businesses scale in a booming e-commerce market. You will be in charge of managing a team of 4 while spearheading all strategic initiatives and driving the growth of the business. You will ensure that we are the best coupon website in the region, that we work together with top partners and that we always have the best deals for our customers.
With a superstar internationally-sourced management team combining experience from BCG, Microsoft, Google, Siemens, BMO and other world-class organizations, iprice is well positioned for continued success and we want you to be a part of it!
- Analyze the market landscape: conduct deep dive analysis of competitors’ solutions across countries and industries
- Propose key improvement initiatives and projects: work on solutions together with our Engineering and Marketing teams to drive coupons to the next level
- Strategically identify leads (e-commerce Merchants) in our 7 markets
- Lead a team of motivated and driven individuals and guarantee we have the best deals and partners everyday
- Continuously analyze department performance and come up with improvement plans as required
- Manage partner relationships by providing performance analysis as well as ensuring exclusive partnerships
- 2 – 3 years of working experience in e-commerce
- Brilliant analytical mindset and an advanced proficiency in MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Entrepreneurial spirit and a hands-on mentality
- Goal and action oriented with ability and desire to reach ambitious revenue targets
- Self-motivated, independent learner, able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Ability to work in an organized manner and to support the team in building up processes
- Ability to communicate effectively with people at many different hierarchy levels
- Proven ability to suggest and prioritize potential product improvements
- Previous working experience with Google Analytics and a good understanding of SEO is a plus
- Relationship Management experience is a plus
- Experience the most exciting growth phase of a start-up first-hand – we are well funded with proven product, but still on an exponential growth path and we welcome your ideas on how to improve things and continue growing!
- Directly impact the long term success and growth of the business
- Exposure to a world-class management team with diverse backgrounds and boundless ambitions
- Flexible working environment
- Diverse culture of more than 20 nationalities within our team
- Competitive salary and work permit sponsorship
- Highly affordable and fun lifestyle in a tropical metropolis in the heart of SE Asia