Business Intelligence Intern
Based in: Kuala Lumpur
We’re building Southeast Asia’s most dynamic shopping experience by consolidating millions of products and promotions from leading local and international online shops into a single discovery engine. With a motivated team of more than 100 people and the largest online product catalogue in South East Asia, we have already reached more than 8 million shoppers.
Now we are ready to take the next step and scale our business, for this we need to strengthen our business intelligence team to help steer our strategy. In short, you will be the point of contact for performance data concerning our business. From tracking traction on Google and analyzing on-site performance, to understanding our revenues and business lines, you will handle the data that drives top-management strategic decisions in the most exciting e-commerce market in the world.
- Continuously develop our BI systems and processes to match the growth of our dataset
- Prepare regular performance reports for both the iprice team and our investors
- Perform ad-hoc analyses to understand various challenges concerning our business
- Act in an advisory role by identifying opportunities to increase performance across all departments
What you bring to the table:
- A passion for data analysis and working with large data sets, proficiency in excel
- Previous experience working in a startup or dynamic high-growth environment is a plus
- Strong critical thinking skills and an analytical mindset
Here’s the deal:
- Experience the most exciting phase of a start-up first-hand
- Work in a fast-pace environment with many challenges and new career opportunities along the way
- Become part of our dynamic, fun and international team
If all this sounds exciting to you, send your CV, one or two sentences about why you’re interested in the job, your next possible start date and your salary expectations. Looking very much forward learning more about you!