Brand Campaign Manager
Based in: Jakarta, Indonesia
What You’ll Be Doing
- Create high ROI opportunities for brands to promote their products on HappyFresh, apps and customer communication channels
- Coordinating campaign bookings with our sales and marketing teams to ensure on time execution
- Leading the post campaign analysis and applying insights to following campaigns. Sharing learnings across the business and with key participating partners.
- Maintaining current partnerships and develop long term partnership strategy
- Conducting research of competitor activity and incorporate learnings to marketing plan
Who We Are Looking For
- 1-3 years retail or FMCG marketing management experience preferred, particularly e-commerce. Deep understanding of grocery purchasing behavior
- Numerate and analytical thinking with the ability to apply these skills in a marketing context
- Organisation, flexibility and the ability to prioritise and manage diverse activities simultaneously
- Strong communication, presentation, negotiation and influencing skills
- Attention to detail and quality control
- Innovative and creative mindset
HappyFresh Group is the number one hyper-local delivery and FoodTech company in Southeast Asia. With headquarters in Jakarta, we have expanded to five cities in three countries within 12 months of inception and now operate in Indonesia, Malaysia, and Thailand. So if you enjoy an international, fast-paced, and fun work environment and are passionate about technology and logistics, we would love to hear from you!