C- Level Executive Assistant
Based in: Kuala Lumpur
We are Southeast Asia’s one stop shopping destination having consolidated millions of products and promotions from leading local and international online shops into a single discovery engine and coupon website. Having successfully closed our Series A funding round last year, iprice is well-poised to become the largest Southeast Asian e-commerce aggregator. With a motivated team of more than 120 people we have amassed a database of more than 500 partners and reached more than 15 million unique shoppers.
Now we are ready to take the next step and are looking for a highly motivated, genuinely passionate and well organized individual who will support C-level team of iPrice group, one of the most exciting startups in SEA, on its next level of growth path.
Are you looking for a workplace that is growing at a tremendous pace? Does a high intensity/high reward job give you an adrenaline rush? Do you like to multitask and diversify your learning by working on multiple projects at the same time as compared to one big slow project? Can you stay organized while expediting high priority tasks? Do you want to be part of a highly international environment and support top management in creating the next big thing in South East Asia?
Then we may have the job for you! As an Executive Secretary of iPrice Group C-levels, you will be responsible for daily management of C-levels’ calendars and meetings, investors and other stakeholders’ treatment as well as managing your own projects.
Check out our recent new about iPrice:
Time management and administrative support for four C-level members
- Co-ordinate and proactively manage very busy diaries and meetings of four C-level members whilst handling and rescheduling and monitoring acceptances and declines, and prioritizing and filtering out non-essential meetings; including lunches, coffees, dinners, skype calls etc.
- Record and communicate minutes and actions where required in the correct tone to appropriate audiences (internal and external), whilst including relevant stakeholders
- Organise, coordinate and manage travel itineraries, signing of documents, logistics including planning, accommodation, visa requirements and expenses, documents for signatures etc
- Support in creation of high-level PowerPoint presentations
- Manage C-level’s expense claims, assist with other organizational, financial and personal administration and other related assigned tasks
- Managed small projects, including managing and tracking progress and highlighting critical areas
- Maintain and present KPI dashboards and other reports on a timely manner
- Ensures that birthdays and other significant events are kept in front of the C-levels
- Purchases and sends gifts for key relationships
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required skill(s): Excellent organization skills, Attention to details, Excellent written and verbal English communication skills.
- Has an experience (study or work) from an international environment
- To attend to all secretarial duties
- Can prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously and follow through on issues in a timely manner, is able to meet deadlines
- Respect the need for confidentiality and sensitivity of information, deal with highly sensitive and confidential information appropriately
- Have a proven ability to exercise good judgment in recognizing priorities and the scope of authority
- Is friendly and personable while communicating with stakeholders
- Is fun to work with and genuinely enjoys having fun at work
- Is passionate about start up environment
- Understands the needs to work flexible hours and on weekends if required
- Join one of the most ambitious and prospective startups in Southeast Asia with presence across the whole region
- Take part during quarterly strategic weekends held in attractive locations (beach islands, mountain resorts etc. across the region)
- Take advantage of our full set of benefits ranging from company-wide health insurance, medical benefits, 22nd floor penthouse office as well as Fun Friday’s and other events!
- Enjoy diverse culture of more than 20 nationalities within the company
- Work with the company’s top executives and get insights into the most strategic topics of running startup
- Be part of a hyper fast growing organization (5x growth in the past 12 months) supported by solid funding
- And yes, we are startup full of young millennials who enjoys work hard play hard!