Categorization Specialist – Internship
Based in: Kuala Lumpur
We are Southeast Asia’s one stop shopping destination having consolidated millions of products and promotions from leading local and international online shops into a single discovery engine. Having successfully closed our Series A funding round last year, iPrice is designed to become the largest Southeast Asian aggregator for retail shopping. With a motivated team of more than 120 people we have amassed a catalogue of over 70 million products and reached more than 10 million shoppers.
The e-commerce industry is booming across Southeast Asia, and while the daily influx of new online stores is great for shoppers, it can also get a little confusing. Hence, the Categorization team is essential to our business as it ensures that all products are properly categorized and price comparison pages are created to provide the most delightful online shopping experience for our customers. With access to in-house as well as 3rd party outsourced categorization software, you will be well equipped to work with the entire product catalogue with over 70 million products across more than 700 merchants.
- Support the analytical needs of the Categorization & QC department with your insights based on Google Analytics and various internal reports
- Continuously develop our Categorization & QC reports/dashboards and come up with smart and innovative ways on how to look at our data
- Perform regular as well as ad-hoc analyses to understand various challenges concerning our growth/performance
- Act in an advisory role by identifying opportunities to increase performance across the Categorization & QC department
- Passion for data analysis and working with large data sets
- Strong critical thinking skills and an analytical mindset
- Ability to quickly adapt to new tools and software
- Strong eye for details and the ability to identify patterns
- Experience with SEO tools like Google Adwords and Keyword Planner is an added advantage
- Be part of a hyper fast growing organization (5x growth in the past 12 months) supported by solid funding
- Medical Benefits and Health Insurance coverage
- Work permit sponsorship for expatriates
- Relocation assistance
- Connection with existing Thai employees in iPrice Group to better understand on our work culture!
- Grow long term in a highly ambitious and VC backed company (there isn’t a better time to join iPrice as we just closed our SERIES A funding round)!
- Annual Leaves, Sick Leaves, Compassionate Leaves, Marriage Leaves