Community Partnership Intern
Based in: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
We are looking for a Superhero/Superheroine who is passionate about but not limited to the environment, charity contribution and enhancing resource management in the Corporate world.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Main goal is to enhance resource management.
- to set up a network of partnership with NGO that can receive rejected items such as perishable and non-perishable groceries from operation.
- improve corporate social practice at HappyFresh such as set up recycle program.
- other ad hoc matters assigned by the Team.
Who We Are Looking For
- Min qualification of Diploma from any major.
- Interested in gaining corporate social responsibilities experience.
- Outgoing and independent, willing to speak to potential NGO and business partners.
- Interested in food shortage issues.
- Cares about the environment.
- Passionate in making positive change in our society.
- Able to converse,read and write in Bahasa Malaysia and English fluently.
- Foreign students studying in Malaysia are encouraged to apply WITH a valid Student Pass.