Content cum Ops Intern – IT
Based in: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Who We Are Looking For
- Currently pursuing Bachelor’s degree or higher in Data Science, Computer Science, Math & Statistics, or Actuarial Math
- Have great interpersonal and communication skills
- Knowledge in Programming & Scripting Languages like Python and respective libraries like Pandas, Numpy, Scikit-learn, and Matplotlib is a plus
- Available full time for at least 3 months (longer internship preferred)
- Willing to put in extra efforts to get things done
- Students pursuing Masters in Malaysia are also encouraged to apply
- Foreigners are also welcome to apply BUT must be studying in any Malaysian universities/colleges with a valid Student Pass
- Able to start ASAP
You will be working on some of the most exciting projects that involve different business areas. The projects include:
- Designing product auto-tagging engine on our platform for more efficient product classification.
- Improving predictive modelling of our fleets’ behaviors (attendance turnout rate and churn analysis).
- Daily demand forecasting for better slots management.
- Other ad-hoc analysis
HappyFresh Group is the number one hyper-local delivery and FoodTech company in Southeast Asia. With headquarters in Jakarta, we have expanded to five cities in three countries within 12 months of inception and now operate in Indonesia, Malaysia, and Thailand. So if you enjoy an international, fast-paced, and fun work environment and are passionate about technology and logistics, we would love to hear from you!