Content Marketer / Copywriter
Based in: Jakarta, Indonesia
What You’ll Be Doing
- Translate HappyFresh value proposition into content themes and assets that drive awareness and increase engagement & conversion. Ensure content provides clear benefits to the target audience, conveys brand and meets high quality standards.
- Gather understanding about content trends, plan for digital channels and publish compelling content through owned, shared, earned and paid channels. Provide copywriting for creative and promotional content for articles, social media, blog, newsletter, advertisements, publications, press releases, infographics, rich media, etc.
- Gather solid understanding of HappyFresh brand, implementing practices to ensure consistency of institutional messaging and brand voice across all communications. Creativity in storytelling a must.
- Create shareable content appropriate for company’s social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram. Be responsible for outreach & KOLs engagement.
- Basic SEO understanding, content categorization and structure, content development and distribution.
- Partner and work with internal resources and vendors/agencies to successfully produce content.
- Liaise and collaborate with local and regional PR agencies for major events and campaigns. Find angles to pitch for interviews and feature articles with media.
- Establish content KPIs and measure content effectiveness across all activities and channel.
Who We Are Looking For
- Diploma/Degree in Mass Communications, Media Journalism, Advertising or equivalent
- Strong command in English and one of these languages, Bahasa Indonesia, Bahasa Melayu, or Thai.
- 3+ years experience as a copywriter or content marketer
- Experience with digital marketing/social media contents management
- Editorial mindset that seeks to understand what audiences consume and how to create it
- SEO knowledge as a plus