Customer Service Representative
Based in: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
What You’ll Be Doing
- Handling emails and inbound calls from customer related their requests, and calling outbound to solve it
- Escalating inquiries and complaints to the respective division – Operations, IT, Content, Finance, and Marketing
- Identifying process improvements and opportunities to manage demand
- Opens customer accounts by recording account information.
- Maintains customer records by updating account information.
- Recommend potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analysing customer needs.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Who We Are Looking For
- Expert in communication (Email & Call).
- Computer literate and enthusiastic for Internet and its possibilities.
- Very strong in working independently as well as in a team
- Enthusiastic self-starter: proactive, creative, well-organised.
- Structured work, focused on process, details, and quality
- Experience in Customer Service field is a plus
- Fluent in English & Malay, both spoken and written
- Able to work on shifting schedule including weekends and public holidays
- Fresh Graduates are encourages to apply