Digital Marketing Specialist
Based in: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
What You’ll Be Doing
- Building and managing company’s digital marketing campaigns & channels including Facebook, Instagram & Twitter
- Managing Customer CRM flow from Activation to Retention.
- You’ll be managing the coordination, analysis and optimisation of the customer activation and retention campaigns via push notifications & emails
- Exporting & Analyzing customers’ data in order to come up with tactical CRM campaigns
- Listening and engaging in relevant social discussion about our company, competitors, and/or industry, both from existing customers and leads and from brand new audiences that don’t yet know us.
- Running regular social promotions and campaigns and tracking their success.
- Driving consistent, relevant traffic and leads from our social network presence.
- Exploring new ways to engage and new social networks to reach our target buyers.
- Gather information and data from around the organisation to create news-worthy stories, infographics, articles etc. for distribution through press releases.
What we require
- BA/BS degree with major in Marketing, Mathematics or Statistics
- Minimum 1-2 Years of experience in leading digital marketing campaigns
- Past experience in handling CRM tools. Well versed with tools like Mixpanel, Mailchimp
- An affinity towards user empathy
- Passion to find solutions to complex day to day problems
- You love analyzing data and make actionable decisions out of it.
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use both data and intuition to inform decisions
- Excellent written skills in both English and the local language
- Previous Experience in handling analytical & CRM tools would be a plus
- SQL or advanced excel skills would be a huge win.