Based in: Jakarta, Indonesia
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Be a quality evangelist that supports development teams at all stages
- Constantly seek and drive opportunities to improve the quality and testing approach
- Arrange and engage in test sessions
- Involve the team in activities such as exploratory testing and regression testing
- Track and communicate quality issues
- Help maintain visualizations of quality
Who We Are Looking For:
- A minimum of 1 to 3 years of in-depth QA Engineering experience involving automation.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field, or equivalent work experience
- Extensive knowledge of software development, QA methodologies & release process.
- Proficient with QA testing methodologies and test types such as Test Plans, Suites and Cases, Functional, Negative, Integration, Security, Performance, Regression
- Experience with Sprint Management such as JIRA or any other equivalent tools.
- Proficient with testing complex native applications across platforms and devices.
- Have experience testing in both mobile IOS and android is a must
- Have experience creating mobile automated tests and running automated tests is a plus
- Works on multiple projects concurrently and enjoys being in QA and testing.
- Have experience tracking testing
HappyFresh Group is the number one hyper-local delivery and FoodTech company in Southeast Asia. With headquarters in Jakarta, we have expanded to five cities in three countries within 12 months of inception and now operate in Indonesia, Malaysia, and Thailand. So if you enjoy an international, fast-paced, and fun work environment and are passionate about technology and logistics, we would love to hear from you!