F&A Coordinator – Brazil
Based in:, ,
The opportunitiy is to lead Finance, Administrative, Operational and general office tasks for Trusted Company Brazil with direct line of report to the VP.
Day to Day Mission:
- Keep a comprehensive view of all financial transactions with our customers.
- Responsible for credit collection activities with complete process ownership – coordination, management, and administration of the debt collection process in order to achieve target performance
- Make pro-active and ad-hoc calls, send reminder emails to clients regarding financial matters
- General Office Administrative tasks
- Payble and Recivables Responsability
- Finance Analyses
- Bachelor degree in Business and Administration, Marketing, Economics, Accounting – or relevant experience
- Experience dealing with recurring revenue finance model for SaaS or internet industry is a plus!
- Target and growth-oriented
- A high degree of independency and responsibility – you will own all communication with our customers regarding financial matters
- Billing and NF-e knowledge
- To foster your career at the leading review platform for online commerce in Emerging Markets
- A solid compensation package
- A competitive & fun culture
- The possibility of leaving a major footprint in TrustedCompany’s history
- A team that supports your personal development
We are a venture backed, international startup based in Malaysia aiming to change the ecommerce eco-system in South East Asia, Brazil and India. Since 2013 TrustedCompany has been helping online shoppers make better decisions when buying online, as well as providing online stores with a business tool that increases their sales through customer reviews – a genuine win-win situation. Think Tripadvisor – but for online businesses. We are currently a total of 38 people and 16 nationalities, serving South East Asia, Brazil and India from our offices in Kuala Lumpur, Mumbai, and São Paulo.
Sounds like something you could go for? Apply now!
We are excited to get in touch!