Finance and Accounting Manager
Based in: Kuala Lumpur
At iPrice we’re building Southeast Asia’s most dynamic shopping experience, essentially a Google for products. With a young and motivated team of more than 100 people we have a strong bias for action that sets us apart, we want to learn and grow and we want to build a great company together.
As our operations are getting bigger we are ready to take the next step in the way we handle finance and are looking for a highly motivated individual with passion for finance and accounting who will lead our finance and accounting team on its next level of growth path.
Are you looking for a fast moving, high intensity/high reward place? Do you enjoy high degree of responsibility? Do you want to be part of a highly international environment and work with senior leaders?
Then we may have the job for you! As a head of finance for iPrice Group, you will be responsible for all finance and accounting related topics.
Check out our recent new about iPrice:
- Prepare accurate financial reports to specific deadlines, manage budgets, forecast requirements, analyzing variances, initiating corrective actions for operations in Malaysia.
- Monitoring revenue and expenses, coordinating the collection, consolidation, conducting reviews and evaluation of financial data, resolving problems, determining improvements, implementing change etc.
- Set up and oversee the finance processes including accounting, invoicing and collection
- Supervise a small team of accounting personnel
- Oversee audit and internal control operations and processes
- Ensure compliance to statutory regulations and guidelines
- Proven experience in accounting & finance or similar role with 2-3 years of experience
- Knowledge onfinance and accounting principles, laws and best practices
- An analytical mind with attention to detail
- Excellent organizational skills
- University degree in accounting, finance or relevant field
- PLUS: ACCA or other relevant qualification
- PLUS: Knowledge of start-up environment
- Join one of the most ambitious and prospective startup in Southeast Asia with presence across the whole region
- Experience the most exciting growth phase of a start-up first-hand – we are well funded with proven product, but still on an exponential growth path and providing each individual opportunity to change the way we do things
- Enjoy diverse culture of more than 25 nationalities within the company
- Be part of a hyper fast growing organization (5x growth in the past 12 months) supported by solid funding
- Take advantage of our full set of benefits ranging from company-wide health insurance, high standard office (22nd floor penthouse in Mid Valley) as well as Fun Friday’s and other events!
- And yes, we are startup full of young millennials who enjoys work hard play hard!