Based in: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
DAY TO DAY MISSION:
- Develop web based user interfaces using modern technologies using web 2.0 tools & technologies
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Build a UI that meets the requirements from either mockups or prototypes
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Manage the structure for the front end codes
- Create reusable code and libraries for future use
- Being the point of contact for advising on what controls to use for solving a UI problem
- Portfolio that you can share, such as a personal website, Github, Dribble, or even better – a shipped product
- Solid understanding of semantic HTML and CSS3, and not limited on using frameworks only.
- Familiar with SASS and Less
- understanding of Website Optimization and Automation (Grunt or Gulp)
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as (Git)
- Familiarity with Content Management Systems (such as Drupal, WordPress, etc)
- Understanding of Template rendering (e.g. Handlebars) is a plus
- Understanding of SEO is a plus
- Big love for UI/UX
- Can easily collaborate with the team
- An eye for detail
- To foster your career at the leading review platform for online commerce in Emerging Markets
- A solid compensation package
- A competitive & fun culture
- The possibility of leaving a major footprint in TrustedCompany’s history
- A team that supports your personal development
We are a venture backed, international startup based in Malaysia aiming to change the ecommerce eco-system in South East Asia, Brazil and India. Since 2013 TrustedCompany has been helping online shoppers make better decisions when buying online, as well as providing online stores with a business tool that increases their sales through customer reviews – a genuine win-win situation. Think Tripadvisor – but for online businesses. We are currently a total of 38 people and 16 nationalities, serving South East Asia, Brazil and India from our offices in Kuala Lumpur, Mumbai, and São Paulo.
Sounds like something you could go for? Apply now!
We are excited to get in touch!