Full Stack Web Developer – Java
Based in: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
DAY TO DAY MISSION:
- Develop and maintain clean OOP & MVC driven project respecting good architecture and design patterns.
- Monitor and assist junior developers in the team.
- Participate in code review and architecture.
- Identify and evaluate innovative improvement options.
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability.
- Create reusable code, Plugins and libraries for future use.
- Continuously improve your skills and stay on top of the latest technologies in the industry.
- Experience in Web Services, SOAP, REST, JSON-RPC and third party API integration.
- Experience in different languages like PHP, NodeJS, Go, Python is a huge plus.
- Experience in any server infrastructure for Linux, Ubuntu or CENTOS and (Nginx, PHP-FPM, Server Caching).
- Solid knowledge of architecture and design patterns, object oriented design principles, event driven and non blocking app.
- Respect SOLID principles.
- Experience working within agile development methodology (JIRA).
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (Git).
- Experience in automated unit testing.
- Solid understanding of the full web technology stack (e.g. HTTP, cookies, headers, asset loading/caching).
- Familiarity with Content Management Systems (such as Drupal, WordPress, etc)
- Experience in using Micro services is a big plus.
- Experience in Play FrameWork is a big plus
- Self-motivated and adaptable to work with minimal supervision and well organized.
- Outstanding decision making and problem-solving skills.
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance.
- Ability to adapt quickly to new complex environments and learn technologies.
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English.
- Portfolio that you can share, such as a personal website, Github, Stackoverflow, or even better – a shipped product.
- A valid passport to visit the rest of the team 🙂
- To foster your career at the leading review platform for online commerce in Emerging Markets
- A solid compensation package
- A competitive & fun culture
- The possibility of leaving a major footprint in TrustedCompany’s history
- A team that supports your personal development
We are a venture backed, international startup based in Malaysia aiming to change the ecommerce eco-system in South East Asia, Brazil and India. Since 2013 TrustedCompany has been helping online shoppers make better decisions when buying online, as well as providing online stores with a business tool that increases their sales through customer reviews – a genuine win-win situation. Think Tripadvisor – but for online businesses. We are currently a total of 38 people and 16 nationalities, serving South East Asia, Brazil and India from our offices in Kuala Lumpur, Mumbai, and São Paulo.
Sounds like something you would go for? Apply now!
We are excited to get in touch!