HappyData Product Manager
Based in: Jakarta, Indonesia
What You’ll Be Doing
- You’ll be one of the key people in our new SAAS business, HappyData, working closely with end users (FMCG companies and supermarket partners) to build a top-of-the-class product in this exciting new market.
- Proactively conceiving, documenting and driving the creation of new features based on market research, competitive analysis, understanding of the market, customer input and feedback from our sales and support teams.
- Developing and presenting solid business cases to support new concepts.
- Driving continuous improvements to the products, focused on growth, customer satisfaction and retention.
- Defining and writing product backlogs and drive prioritization within an agile team.
- Monitoring ongoing operations to maintain a quality user experience, track Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and identify areas of opportunity.
- Monitoring released products, setting and monitoring appropriate KPIs to ensure products are meeting their goals.
Who We Are Looking For
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in a relevant discipline
- Minimum of 3 years of product management experience in an environment known for best-in-class products and services. Experience in B2B business preferred.
- Proven experience with agile methodologies.
- Strong business strategy and product marketing acumen.
- Background in data analysis, web analytics, A/B testing.
- Proven track record of leading cross-functional teams to deliver quality products.
- Exceptional communicator, with strong presentation skills.
- High attention to detail.
- Fluent in English.
- Previous experience working in a startup or dynamic high-growth company a plus.
HappyFresh Group is the number one hyper-local delivery and FoodTech company in Southeast Asia. With headquarters in Jakarta, we have expanded to five cities in three countries within 12 months of inception and now operate in Indonesia, Malaysia, and Thailand. So if you enjoy an international, fast-paced, and fun work environment and are passionate about technology and logistics, we would love to hear from you!