Human Resource – Internship
Based in: Kuala Lumpur
Our mission is to become the largest lead generator for e-commerce in South East Asia with hundreds of millions of products across seven markets. With an international team of more than 120 people we have amassed a database of more than 1300 partners and reach more than 10 million shoppers.
Not only that, our team consists of talents from more than 25 nations around the world, all based in our head office in Kuala Lumpur. We are a unique mixture of tech geeks, fashionistas and unstoppable entrepreneurs, combining the experience from BCG, Microsoft, Google, Siemens, BMO and other world-class organizations where all of our success comes from our belief in people.
Now, we are now looking for a HR Intern with dynamic mindset to join our team for 3-6 months and help us evolve further in this extremely exciting growth phase of dynamic Southeast Asia startup environment! So, come and join us to be a part of fun, fast paced and supportive culture where investing in you is our top priority!
- Seek out and recommend creative new ways of sourcing talent
- Assist in collection of data for surveys, and uate statistical analysis from compensation to engagement studies
- Attracts applicants by placing job advertisements to the relevant job portals; university outreach and suitable recruitment portals.
- Manage some projects that consist of the full spectrum of HR Management inclusive of recruitment, compensation & benefits, general HR & Operations
- Accomplishes Human Resources and organization mission by completing related results as needed
- Support HR Operations
- Prepare and process HR ad-hocs
- Ideally you should be a current student or recent graduate of human resource / psychology / business.
- Demonstrate knowledge of basic recruiting and/or HR principles.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong decision-making skills
- Strong Microsoft Office Application knowledge
- Self-motivated and pro-active; able to work meticulously under tight deadlines
- Organized individual with good team work spirit
- Detailed and with an eye for accuracy
- Able to converse in English and communicate well within team
- Out-patient medical coverage
- Join a hyper fast growing ambitious and Venture Capitalist backed company (600% growth over the past 12 months)
- Experience the most exciting growth phase of an international start-up first-hand – we are well funded with proven products, but still on an exponential growth path and providing each individual a platform to grow their career path
- Diverse culture of more than 25 nationalities within our team
- Be a part of Fun Fridays in our Kuala Lumpur HQ
- Join our interest group within Iprice community