Based in: Kuala Lumpur
At iPrice we’re building Southeast Asia’s most dynamic shopping experience, essentially a Google for products. With a young and motivated team of more than 100 people we have a strong bias for action that sets us apart, we want to learn and grow and we want to build a great company together.
As our operations are getting bigger we are ready to take the next step in the way we handle finance and are looking for a highly motivated individual with passion for finance and accounting who will lead our finance and accounting team on its next level of growth path.
Are you looking for a fast moving, high intensity/high reward place? Do you enjoy high degree of responsibility? Do you want to be part of a highly international environment and work with senior leaders?
Then we may have the job for you! As a head of finance for iPrice Group, you will be responsible for all finance and accounting related topics.
Check out our recent new about iPrice:
- Ensure successful on-boarding of new e-commerce merchants onto our platform throughout each phase of the lifecycle
- Demonstrate deep understanding of merchant’s needs and goals to further drive their performance
- Spot, analyze and interpret market trends and relate them back to respective product categories of our merchants
- Regularly report sales data to all stakeholders and channel them back to the corresponding accounts
- Maintain a strong relationship with all partners and hold them to a high standard of performance
- Act as a voice of the merchant and provide feedback to the iprice team on product and operations issues
- Executes effective planning with strong project governance maintaining a high data integrity throughout each stage of the pipeline
- Effectively communicate and resolve technical, performance issues to the merchant and to our internal teams.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Commerce or equivalent project management experience
- Fluency in English – fluency in additional South East Asian Languages considered a plus (Bahasa, Thai, Hokkien / Mandarin)
- Excellent communication, relationship management and organizational skills
- A very analytical mindset, ability to handle data-sets with thousands of entries
- Strong sense of ownership and a self-starter, creative approach to problem solving
- Proven ability to meet deadlines, juggle multiple projects and work independently in a fast-paced office
- Basic HTML, Product Feed and Tracking Pixel knowledge (preferred)
- Knowing or experienced with e-commerce systems (Magento, Prestashop, Opencart, Woocommerce, or Bigcommerce) would be a plus
- Join one of the most ambitious and prospective startup in Southeast Asia with presence across the whole region
- Experience the most exciting growth phase of a start-up first-hand – we are well funded with proven product, but still on an exponential growth path and providing each individual opportunity to change the way we do things
- Enjoy diverse culture of more than 25 nationalities within the company
- Be part of a hyper fast growing organization (5x growth in the past 12 months) supported by solid funding
- Take advantage of our full set of benefits ranging from company-wide health insurance, high standard office (22nd floor penthouse in Mid Valley) as well as Fun Friday’s and other events!
- And yes, we are startup full of young millennials who enjoys work hard play hard!