Based in: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Assist in implementing and executing marketing projects and programs, particularly for Partnerships activities
- Monitor and ensure activities are implemented effectively and efficiently to meet yearly budget
- Provide basic administrative and clerical support within the function
- Handle all brand/marketing activities of the assigned products under responsibility including new product development
- Communicate and coordinate execution of marketing projects within the organization and with external suppliers.
- Monitor the competitor activities and prepare reports for the management
Who We Are Looking For:
- Bachelor degree in Marketing, Public Relations, Mass Com or any related fields
- 1-2 years’ experience in Marketing Communications or Public Relations preferably in FMCG industry, e-commerce, PR agency, or event organizer
- Experience in event management and has strong relationship with local communities, media, banks, and other potential target groups
- Strong business strategy and product marketing acumen
- Good English, computer literacy and presentation skill.
- Creative, highly motivated and initiative, strategic, analytical, organizational, positive attitude and good communication
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.