Marketing Intelligence – Internship
Based in: Kuala Lumpur
We’re building Southeast Asia’s most dynamic shopping experience by consolidating millions of products and promotions from leading local and international online shops into a single discovery engine. With a motivated team of more than 100 people and the largest online product catalogue in South East Asia, we have already reached more than 20 million shoppers.
Now we are ready to take the next step and scale our business, for this we need to strengthen our marketing intelligence team to help steer our strategy. In short, you will be responsible for all performance/prioritization data concerning our marketing department. From tracking traction on Google and analysing on-site performance, to understanding our current performance and advice on where to improve, you will handle the data that drives marketing related decisions in the most exciting e-commerce market in the world.
- You support the analytical needs of the marketing department with your insights based on Google Analytics and various internal reports
- Continuously develop our marketing reports/dashboards and come up with smart and innovative ways on how to look at our data
- Perform regular as well as ad-hoc analyses to understand various challenges concerning our growth/performance
- Act in an advisory role by identifying opportunities to increase performance across marketing department
- Gather competitive analysis and understand global and regional market conditions, leverage on key advantages and identify areas of improvement to close competitive gaps
- A passion for data analysis and working with large data sets, proficiency in excel
- Strong critical thinking skills and an analytical mindset
- You understand best practices in marketing analytics and preferably have a basic knowledge in SEO
- An organized and structured way of thinking, combined with a high level of proactivity
- Previous experience with web analytical tools is a plus
- Previous experience working in a start-up or dynamic high-growth environment is a plus
Here’s the deal:
- Unparalleled opportunity to gain top-notch marketing experience in one of today’s hottest emerging markets and industries
- Exposure to a world-class management team with diverse backgrounds and boundless ambitions
- Directly impact the long term success and growth of the business
- Flexible working environment and hours
- Career advancement opportunities for our top talents to support our growth.
- Participate on our weekly Fun Fridays
- Work permit sponsorship
- Enjoy diverse culture of more than 20 nationalities within the company
- And yes, we are startup full of young millennials who enjoys work hard play hard!
If all this sounds exciting to you, send your CV, one or two sentences about why you’re interested in the job, your next possible start date and your salary expectations. Looking very much forward learning more about you!