Online Marketing Manager
Based in: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
What You’ll Be Doing
- Building and managing the company’s social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, HappyFresh Blog
- Creating shareable content (written, visual, video) appropriate for specific networks to both spread our brand and our content and links
- Listening and engaging in relevant social discussion about our company, competitors, and/or industry, both from existing customers and leads and from brand new audiences that don’t yet know us
- Running regular social promotions and campaigns and tracking their success.
- Working alongside other marketers and content producers to help distribute content that educates and entertains our audience
- Driving consistent, relevant traffic and leads from our social network presence
- Exploring new ways to engage and new social networks to reach our target buyers
Who We Are Looking For
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience.
- 3-5 years experience in marketing or marketing-related fields (e.g., communications, brand management, public relations, event management), ideally in an e-commerce, FMCG or consumer retail company. Previous experience working in a startup or dynamic high-growth company is a plus.
- Strong experience with both online/digital marketing
- Strong leadership ability with proven track-record of effectively managing teams
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Entrepreneurial mindset and willingness to get hands dirty
- Technically capable with acute analytical skills and a data-driven mentality – you know the relevant KPIs and how to work with them
- Fluent in English and Bahasa Malaysia
HappyFresh Group is the number one hyper-local delivery and FoodTech company in Southeast Asia. With headquarters in Jakarta, we have expanded to five cities in three countries within 12 months of inception and now operate in Indonesia, Malaysia, and Thailand. So if you enjoy an international, fast-paced, and fun work environment and are passionate about technology and logistics, we would love to hear from you!