Product UX Intern
Based in: Kuala Lumpur
We are a fast-growing, Kuala Lumpur-based online shopping start-up that already operates in 7 markets. We are building Southeast Asia’s one stop shopping destination by consolidating millions of products and promotions from leading local and international online shops into a single discovery engine. Products are categorized and classified by dozens of attributes to present shoppers with the most relevant choices.
We are a young and motivated team with a special mix of tech geeks, fashion queens and entrepreneurs. A strong bias for action sets us apart, we want to learn and grow and we want to build a great company together . We are an Asia Venture Group (AVG) portfolio company, one of Southeast Asia leading seed financing/ VC firms with deep e-commerce know-how. Other of their successful investments include iMoney, TrustedCompany.com and HappyFresh.
iPrice is the fastest growing product meta-search platform in SEA. It’s a one stop shopping destination where avid shopper can discover products, compare prices and save with great deals – all at one safe shopping site (iPrice Series A Funding, iPrice 4m funding).
- Work alongside with the Product Managers and interact day-to-day with stakeholders across the organization, including the design team and tech team
- Keen to learn how a user interacts with the site to understand and translate their needs into an A/B test framework. You would also learn how to formulate testable hypothesis that can be validated by qualitative and/or quantitative research
- Discover, sketch, & test your cool ideas with users & focus groups
- Work closely with the design team to understand users’ behaviour on iPrice sites
- Extract and analyse data to understand trends and provide recommendations, and produce useful reports to enable the Product Managers to make swift and actionable decisions
- Gather competitive analysis and understand global and regional market conditions, leverage on key advantages and identify areas of improvement to close competitive gaps
- Currently seeking, or have just completed a degree in design, user experience study, human-computer interaction, marketing / advertisement psychology, software engineering, business studies, product design or related fields
- Analytical and proficient with Excel and Powerpoint. Comfortable with using Excel formulas.
- Proficient in English and able to articulate and present ideas in a concise and clear manner
- Organized and structured
- Able to converse with ease and ready to approach shoppers to test wire-frames / features
- Be part of a hyper fast growing organization (5x growth in the past 12 months) supported by solid funding
- Work in a fast-pace environment, with many challenges every day
- Medical Benefits and Health Insurance coverage
- Grow long term in a highly ambitious and VC backed company (there isn’t a better time to join iPrice as we just closed our SERIES A funding round)!
- Join us for Fun Fridays
- Enjoy diverse culture of more than 20 nationalities within the company
- And yes, we are start-up full of young millennials who enjoys work hard play hard!