Based in: Jakarta, Indonesia
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Be a quality evangelist that supports development teams at all stages
- Constantly seek and drive opportunities to improve the quality and testing approach
- Arrange and engage in test sessionsInvolve the team in activities such as exploratory testing and regression testing
- Track and communicate quality issues
- Help maintain visualizations of quality
Who We Are Looking For:
- Maximum 2 years of in-depth QA Engineering experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field, or equivalent work experience
- Extensive knowledge of software development, QA methodologies & release process.
- Proficient with QA testing methodologies and test types such as Test Plans, Suites and Cases, Functional, Negative, Integration, Security, Performance, Regression
- Experience with Sprint Management such as JIRA or any other equivalent tools.
- Proficient with testing complex native applications across platforms and devices.
- Have experience testing in both mobile IOS and android is a must
- Have experience creating mobile automated tests and running automated tests is a plus
- Works on multiple projects concurrently and enjoys being in QA and testing.
- Have experience tracking testing