Regional Social Media Manager
Based in: Kuala Lumpur
We are looking for an experienced, innovative and driven individual with a superior skill set for creating engaging
content and becoming our voice in all our social media platforms.
Are you looking for a place to unleash your inner creativity? Does creating engaging content and becoming our brand representative get you excited? Are you a social media enthusiast and engagement expert?
Then we may have the perfect job for you. We have extremely ambitious goals for our 2017 Social Media activities, and you will be the leading force in making those goals a reality!
As a key member of the Marketing team, you will be responsible for managing and coordinating our social media activities across SEA (including Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand, Indonesia, Singapore, Hong Kong and Vietnam), reporting directly to our Senior Vice President of Growth.
- Analyzing the market landscape: conducting deep dive analysis on competitors’ strategies across countries and industries in SEA and in other areas of the world.
- Ideate, develop and execute comprehensive strategies on social media to increase engagement, traffic and brand awareness across our 7 countries
- Build and manage our (yet to be created)social media team
- Collaborate with other marketing teams to create and publish localize our social media content across the region
- Develop an in-depth understanding of our social media performance and prepare actionableperformance analysis
We are looking for someone who:
- Has proven experience in building from scratch or growing exponentially the social media presence of a consumer facing startup
- Can work independently with minimal supervision and a high level of proactivity
- Has excellent communication skills (perfect verbal and written English)
- Impeccable attention to detail, ability to produce creative pieces, structured To-Do List approach
- Getting things done attitude – you never find excuses and won’t stop until you reach your goals
- Strong critical thinking and analytical mindset – you can improve only what you can measure
- Is genuinely passionate about online marketing and start ups and can prove a good understanding of the broader online marketing worldIs a
- Has a positive attitude and likes to have fun, aka laughs a lot, while getting things done
- (bonus skill) Has experience in managing a multi-country social media team
- Opportunity to build almost from scratch a new marketing channel
- Being able to directly impact the long term success and growth of the business
- Opportunity to contribute in making iPrice become an household name in SEA
- Diverse culture of more than 25 nationalities within our team
- Opportunity to grow long term in a highly ambitious and VC backed company
- Join a hyper fast growing organization (5x growth in the past 12 months)
- Work permit sponsorship for expatriates
- Competitive salary
- Fun Friday