Based in: Kuala Lumpur
Our mission is to become the homepage for shopping in South East Asia. With more than 1000 partners on our platform, 130 employees, and 10M monthly page views we are well setup for that – and hungry for more. E-commerce in SEA is still in its infancy compared to markets like Europe or America and we believe we can play a bigger role in the ecosystem.
We are ready to take the next step and for that we are looking for a passionate Scrum Master to coach our five development teams, elevate them to the next level. This is an exciting opportunity to grow your leadership skills, excel in execution in a multi-cultural environment where team work and collaboration are the key ingredient for success and celebrate these achievements with the teams.
With a superstar, internationally-sourced management team, accumulated experience from BCG, Microsoft, Zalora, Apple, IBM and other world-class organizations, combined with local talent and insights from the 7 countries we are operating in, iPrice is well positioned for continued success and we want you to be a part of it!
- Be the evangelist and coach of SCRUM for the development teams and the organization as a whole, advocate for an approach of continuous learning
- Coach each individual team to a higher level of “Scrum Maturity” at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for them towards self-organization and self-sustainability
- Build a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame or being judged, with an emphasis of healing and problem solving
- Facilitate the recurring SCRUM events, stand-ups, sprint planning, sprint review and retrospective, help to remove impediments on a daily basis
- Mediate conflicts and help to resolve them with conversations focused on the SCRUM core values of openness, honesty, respect, courage and commitment
- Assist with internal and external communication towards stakeholders and other teams, improve transparency and information flow
- Work closely together with the Product Owners, especially with respect to grooming and maintaining the product backlog.
- Fluent in English, excellent in verbal and written communication, strong presentation and persuasion skills.
- At least 4 years of experience working in an Agile environment in a company known for best-in-class products.
- Proven track record of coaching teams, ideally in software development, from the ideation phase all the way to the final implementation.
- A broad toolkit of approaches to facilitation, servant leadership, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continuous improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency.
- Comprehensive knowledge of techniques to fully realize the potential of agile frameworks (e.g.: various burndown techniques, retrospective formats, bug prioritization, …)
- Freedom to own and drive your own goals, directly impacting success and growth of the business
- Opportunity to experience the tipping point of today’s hottest emerging markets and industry
- Exposure to a world-class management team with diverse backgrounds and boundless ambitions
- Accelerate your career advancement, supported by a start-up in its hyper growth phase
- Highly affordable andfun lifestylein a tropical metropolis in the heart of SE Asia
- Work permit / VISA sponsorship for expatriates, Medical Benefits and Health Insurance coverage
- Experience Asia’s diverse cultures with talent and experts from more than 25 nationalities
- Flexible working environment, where results matter more than face-time with your manager