Senior Financial Accountant
Based in: Jakarta, Indonesia
What You’ll Be Doing
- Prepare and supervise month-end schedule process
- Prepare and review monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Prepare monthly financial reporting
- Responds to financial inquiries by gathering, analyzing, summarizing, and interpreting data.
- Prepare annual statutory accounts.
- Compute G&A invoices Reconcile expense reports in accounting systemReconcile inter-company transactions
- Reconcile payroll and ensure accurate tax related computation
- Manage fixed asset computation and depreciation
- Ad-hoc analysis
Who We Are Looking For
- Certified accountant (ACCA/CPA) / Big 4 experience3+ years’ experience in the industry as Accountant
- Data reconciliation experience
- Knowledge of reporting requirements
- Rigorous with close attention to detailDesire to work and develop in a fast pace startupFluent in English, both written and spoken
HappyFresh Group is the number one hyper-local delivery and FoodTech company in Southeast Asia. With headquarters in Jakarta, we have expanded to five cities in three countries within 12 months of inception and now operate in Indonesia, Malaysia, and Thailand. So if you enjoy an international, fast-paced, and fun work environment and are passionate about technology and logistics, we would love to hear from you!