Special Project Manager (Customer Retention Marketing)
Based in: Kuala Lumpur
We are looking for a highly motivated, genuinely passionate, Special Project Marketing Manager to push our Customer Loyalty and Retention strategies to the next level.
Are you passionate about leveraging data insights and digital marketing channels to engage more effectively with customers? Can you create an effective strategy to deliver and reinforce our value proposition with customers at each stage of their journey, measuring the impact you’re having on the overall customer value?
Then, we have the opportunity for you to rise in one of the fastest growing startup in SouthEast Asia.
You will work closely with our Senior Vice President of Growth with the goal of shaping the way we drive customer loyalty and retention.
- Define and execute key customer communication initiatives, with clear success metrics to increase customer engagement and product usage.
- Test and optimize targeted content campaigns to be delivered through new and existing marketing channels, for a cohesive customer experience
- Partner with other internal teams such as Onsite Content, Content Marketing, Product and Tech to execute and report on the different campaigns
- Develop metrics reporting and dashboards to track campaign performance and measure impact on business
- Analyse the market landscape: conducting deep dive analysis on competitors’ solutions across countries and industries
We are looking for someone who:
- Has a minimum of 2-3 years of working experience in an online venture (ideally in a marketing role in a eCommerce startup)
- Has a strong analytical mindset – experience with data-driven metrics to manage and measure business impact.
- Can work independently with minimal supervision and a high level of proactivity
- Demonstrated success driving cross-functional initiatives to completion
- Has a can-do attitude
- Is a hard-working and driven person
- Has a positive attitude and likes to have fun, aka laughs a lot, while getting things done
- Is genuinely passionate about online marketing and start ups and can prove a good understanding of the overall online marketing world
- (bonus skill #1) Has working experience with CRM & email marketing
- (bonus skill #2) Has experience optimizing customer loyalty and engagement communications via variety of rigorous testing methods
- Opportunity to build and lead what could become thenewest marketing function within the company
- Being able to directly impact the long term success and growth of the business
- Diverse culture of more than 25 nationalities within our team
- Opportunity to grow long term in a highly ambitious and VC backed company (There isn’t a better time to join iPrice as we just closed our SERIES A funding round)!
- Join a hyper fast growing organization (5x growth in the past 12 months)
- Work permit sponsorship for expatriates
- Competitive salary
- Fun Fridays!