Special Project (Marketing) – Internship
Based in: Kuala Lumpur
We are Southeast Asia’s one stop shopping destination, having consolidated millions of products and promotions from leading local and international online shops into a single discovery engine. Having successfully closed our Series A funding round last year, iPrice is designed to become the largest Southeast Asian aggregator for retail shopping. With a motivated team of more than 120 people we have amassed a catalogue of over 70 million products and reached more than 10 million shoppers.
With a superstar internationally-sourced management team combining experience from BCG, Microsoft, Google, Samsung and other world-class organization, iPrice is well positioned for continued success and we want you to be a part of it!
As a Special Project (Marketing) Intern at iPrice, you will have the opportunity to help one of SE Asia’s fastest growing businesses scale its marketing efforts in a booming e-commerce market. We are looking for an uber smart, highly motivated and digital passionate Intern to support our Senior Marketing Management in launching a series of brand new marketing projects.
Any of the projects will be assigned to will require a heavy dose of data analysis, market research and creative thinking.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has a passion for data analysis and working with large data sets
- Is proficient in excel
- Has an organised and structured way of thinking
- Can work independently with minimal supervision and a high level of proactivity
- Has a can-do attitude
- Is a hard-working and driven person
- Has a positive attitude and likes to have fun, aka laughs a lot, while getting things done
- Is genuinely passionate about digital start ups and possess a basic understanding of the overall online marketing world
- (bonus skill #1) Has done previous internships in an online venture (ideally in a marketing role in a eCommerce startup)
- (bonus skill #2) Has experience with either email or search marketing
Here’s the deal:
- Unparalleled opportunity to gain top-notch marketing experience in one of today’s hottest emerging markets and industries
- Exposure to a world-class management team with diverse backgrounds and boundless ambitions
- Opportunity to actively participate to build what could become thenewest marketing function within the company
- Being able to directly impact the long term success and growth of the business
- Flexible working environment and hours
- Participate on our weekly Fun Fridays
- Enjoy diverse culture of more than 20 nationalities within the company
- Work permit sponsorship
- Highly affordable and fun lifestyle in a tropical metropolis in the heart of SE Asia
- And yes, we are startup full of young millennials who enjoys work hard play hard!