Graduate Trainee Programm
Based in: Jakarta, Indonesia
What You’ll Be Doing
Our organization is a function-oriented one to be able to focus quickly and flexible on priority topics and projects. We identify key priority projects on a regular basis which are pivotal in helping us to reach our ambitious goals. They focus on specific problems we want to solve and stretch across various departments and Cities.
As Trainee you will be assigned to one of these projects. The projects will be sponsored by a member of Senior Management who will also act as your mentor. The sponsor will scope the projects with you, but the actual execution will be your responsibility. The length of these projects vary between 3 and 6 months, after which you will be assigned to a new one. With your work you will be contributing to the success and future-readyness of HappyFresh from Day 1.
So whether in Growth, Logistics, Business Intelligence, HR or product, together we find a path that allows you to develop your interests and skills beyond what you would expect of an ordinary graduate scheme.
The program runs between 12 and 18 months. After 12 months we decide together whether you want to continue working on priority projects to increase the width of your experience in our organization or whether you would like to move to a fixed department to continue your career with us.
Who We Are Looking For
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree (completed or about to finish)
- At least 2 previous internship or similar work experience
- Exposure to project based work, ability to scope a project and execute it
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and close attention to detail
- Intellectually curious with a real hands-on mentality
- Sense of initiative and spirit of challenge
- Ability to work self-motivated and self-driven on goals with minimal supervision
- Solid computer skills (Microsoft Office, web interface)
- Team player with a global mindset and open to other values and cultures
- Passion for startups and eCommerce
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken. Knowledge of Bahasa Indonesia, Bahasa Melayu or Thai is an advantage, but not essential