VP of Categorisation & Data Quality
Based in: Kuala Lumpur
We’re building Southeast Asia’s most dynamic shopping experience by consolidating millions of products and promotions from leading local and international online shops into a single discovery engine. With a motivated team of more than 100 people and the largest online product catalogue in South East Asia, we have already reached more than 30 million shoppers.
To make sure that we correctly classify the 100+ million products on our website, our categorization team of more than 25 people uses the newest technologies in data science, big data, and internal tools. To further accelerate the growth in the product catalogue, as well as to increase the quality of users’ search results, we are looking for a Vice President Categorization & Data Quality who will lead a cross-functional team and coordinate the collaboration with the Product Development, Tech, and Data Science teams.
- Lead and expand top performing team to hit ambitious goals
- Continuously improve the quality of process workflows and team collaboration
- Introduce new tools in collaboration with the product & tech teams to yield better team performance and more accurate categorization results
- Co-ordinate with Data Science team to automate and optimize categorization tasks and processes
- Become the thought leader for categorization topics in the company
- Ability to sort through highly complex details and extract relevant insights
- Strong leadership skills, exemplified through the ability to effectively lead a large team and instil best-practices
- Autonomous and entrepreneurial self-starter who can independently drive optimal team results
- Strong attention to detail and great communication skills
- Highly analytical
- Positive attitude and likes to have fun, embodying our “work hard, play hard” culture
- Join one of the most ambitious and promising VC-backed startups in Southeast Asia with presence across the whole region and 5x growth in the past 12 months
- Become part of iPrice’s world-class top management team
- Directly impact revenues and the long-term success and growth of the business
- Enjoy diverse culture of more than 25 nationalities within our company
- Work permit sponsorship for expatriates
- Take part in quarterly strategy weekends held in exotic locations (beach islands, mountain resorts etc. across the region)
- Highly affordable and fun lifestyle in a tropical metropolis in the heart of SE Asia
- And yes, we are startup full of young millennials who enjoys work hard play hard!