Based in: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
What You’ll Be Doing?
- Manage Fleet Team (Rangers).
- Training team to deliver products to customers, collects payment, deposit payment and complete collection report.
- Review and ensure that the Delivery and Cash on Delivery (COD) reports are accurate.
- Provide prompt, efficient and friendly customer service by exhibiting concern and patience in all customer interactions.
- Ensuring Rangers report for duty according to assigned schedules.
- Taking care and organize staff in each cluster.
- Record Company assets given to Rangers and keep it updated constantly.
- Making sure and record all Company assets returned by resigned/terminated Rangers.
Who We Are Looking For?
- At least Diploma/Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline.
- Good knowledge in Ms Office applications especially Ms Excel
- Strong interpersonal skills: ability to relate to and interact with people in a friendly, professional manner.
- Able to supervise team in different locations.
- Able to work long hours and weekends (if required).
- Well organized, able to multi-task, and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to speak, read and write in Malay and English fluently.
- Good attitude, fast learner and aim for the best customer service and operational excellence.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.